Velox User Group - Level 1 Training
SPSI South Central Office
Friday, May 19, 2022
SPSI recommends all VELOX DTF USERS attend this unique and FREE opportunity to get the most out of your VELOX DTF printing. This is an in-depth, hands-on forum that you can not afford to miss. SPSI's Digital staff & technicians will walk through virtually every aspect of printing on the VELOX.
This forum is for people who already have a VELOX - If you want a demo on the VELOX go to the VELOX Page
WE ARE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - SO REGISTER TODAY!
Friday, May 19th - 9am-4pm
- Introductions and Overview of the Forum and User Group.
- Overview of the VELOX
- Dryer Controls
- Best practices of operation
- Introduction to Wasatch
- Running Color Charts for Wasatch
- Film Tracking / Take up reel vs. cut table
- Print with or without heat - applications
- Heat Press Overview & Techniques
- Additional Advanced Operator Training based on time & topics requested
- 8:30am Coffee & Donuts
- 9:00am Forum begins
- 12:00pm-1pm Lunch provided
- 4pm Meeting Concludes